Duration of the Program: One year (Two Semesters) Pattern of the Program: Semester Pattern
- Orientation of Students on location-specific crop production technologies of broad-based agriculture with reference to field problems.
- Building the capacity of students for efficient handling of agricultural inputs.
- To enhance knowledge about the laws governing regulation of agricultural inputs.
- To Make Students an effective source of farm information persone at the village lavel.
- Extension Approaches and Methods.
- Seed & Seed Production.
- Soil Health Management.
- Agro Ecological Situations.
- Rainfed Farming.
- Crop Production Technology of major Local crops.
- Irrigation Techniques and their Management.
- Weed Management.
- Farm Implements and Machinery.
- Plant protection and pesticides management.
- Act, Rules and Regulations related to Agricultural Inputs.
- Schemes related to Agricultural Sector.
- Pest and diease Control in Agriculture.
- Other Optional Areas based on requirement.
- 10th Pass, Preference will be given to input dealers.
Enrollment of Candidates
The enrollment may be done through online through university official website or offline from Admission office in University campus at Saharanpur, or you may get in touch with our Authorised Distict Admission Executive.
For Admission Please Give a Missed Call: 8448854400